Join Our Team
Click here for a printable application for membership to Sioux Center Ambulance.
Click here for a printable application for employement.
Click here for the job description for PART TIME PARAMEDIC opening.
EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN COURSE
A course is offered through Northwest Iowa Community College along with Iowa Western Community College to meet standards in becoming an EMT.
Traditional class typically starts in September. The class will begin meeting on Monday nights until December. The classes will begin meeting twice a week on Monday & Thursday until completion in April.
- Minimum class size of 12 is required.
Hybrid Course - Online Class typically starts in September with Saturday clincials as scheduled.
- The clinicals includes five 8-hour sessions for practicals and and required skills.
- Minimum class size of 6 is required.
- Click here for more information on the hybrid class.
- Must be 17 years or older at start of class
- Must be proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Physically capable of preforming basic EMT skills
- Must have access to high-speed internet
You must register with NCC.
Click www.nwicc.edu to be directed to the class listing and registration information.